Friday, July 28, 2006

Whew. It's super warm round these parts.

The commute was a little faster today. I think it had to do with less traffic on the roads, speed demon at the wheel of the bus, and good connections with the Path train. Everyone around me smelled shower fresh this morning! It was lovely. Myself? I had dabbed a little Egyptian Musk on my pulse points, dontcha know, so I was smelling fresh too.

WTC station was calmer this morning. I took this pic of the construction going on (or NOT going on) and this pic to try and give some sense of the scale of the pit, and finally this shot of building.

Massive, innit?

I was listening to Marvin Gaye on the iPod, and I'll tell you, a lot of his stuff? sounds the same to me. MG was the second choice, I would have been listening to Grant Lawrence's CBC3 podcast but it hadn't updated. Dommage.

I like to pull out my camera on the subway and take pics of stuff. What I'm really trying to do is take pics of funny looking people, but not be obviuosly taking pics of them. How would I explain that? "Hi, can I take your pic for my blog? Why? Oh, just cause you look weird". No. that wouldn't go over well.

Today I just took a picture of the contents of my purse instead. Cause I like to say and write and hear and read "purse".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?